<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32002759?origin\x3dhttp://contradictedbabyvan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, June 27, 2008

didn’t went to school today .. too weak to get up ..
msg-ed Marisa and asked her to transfer the 100 bucks to me ..
for the class tee .. zZz .. but she didn’t bring her card ..
ended up it was Ben who settled the 100bucks ..
surprised but thanks anyway ..
then transferred the 250bucks for class tee as deposit ..
it seems that ii have things to achieve each day .. haiis ..

lied on bed the whole freaking morning .. msg-ed HUBBY telling him ii nt feeling well ..
rather worried .. but ii asked him to carry on with his work rather then me ..
popped in some pills and off on bed since 6am – 1pm ..
kind of tipsy when ii got off bed .. went to had a ICE shower ..
and totally being chilled off by the cold and fully awake ..
called up HUBBY and he was doing fountain cleaning .. zZz ..
something he hated the most .. but nothing to do .. so bo bian lors .. zZz ..

when online and search the screening time for “10 promises to my dog” ..
a show ii wanted to watch LONG LONG time ago !!
planned to watch at GVTampines 6.35pm show ..
called up Sweetie asked her she wanna go anot ..
then she don’t want to be the LIGHTBULB ..
hence wanted KwangLi to tag along ..
but too bad .. that guy didn’t pick up any calls ..
so it’s a HONEYmoon time for us .. hahas `

met HUBBY at airport then when over to Tampines by bus ..
buy the tickets le then when over to food court for some food ..
had 猪什汤 with 2 bowls of rice ..
and HUBBY is like always saying .. “ tek bo leh HALAL !! ”
making me keep bursting into LAUGHTER as the way HUBBY say is always so CUTE !!
hahas ` after meal when to watch the movie ..

rating for the movie is ...
Your source for Glitter Stars Images!Your source for Glitter Stars Images!Your source for Glitter Stars Images!Your source for Glitter Stars Images!Your source for Glitter Stars Images!Your source for Glitter Stars Images!
out of 5 stars .. its just too NICE and SWEET !!
cried twice on HUBBY’s shoulder during the show ..
its just so touching and ii cant hold on to my tears when SOCKS and Akari ..

and the 10 promises are just so true ..
1. Please live patiently with me.
2. Please believe in me. Just doing that makes me happy.
3. Please don't forget that I have feelings.
4. There's a reason when I don't listen to you.
5. Please talk a lot to me. I can't speak human, but I understand.
6. Please don't hit me. Don't forget that I'm stronger when we fight.
7. Let's get along even when I get older.
8. I can only live about ten years. So please spend a lot of time with me.
9. You have school and friends. But I only have you.
10. When I die, please, stay by my side. And please remember. That I loved you my whole life.

movie is really very worth watching .. ii really enjoyed it ..
it made me thought of this verse ..
天下有无不散之言,但只要有着彼此在心中 , 一切就足够了 。。
HUBBY ..
ii will always treasure you in my heart ..
no matter what happens in the future ..
ii will stay by you till its really time to part ..

after movie .. when over to airport to fetch my parents ..
finally back from shanghai ..
after that was HOMEsweetHOME ..
and HUBBY went home after that too ..
MISS && LOVE YOU TO THE BITS mrTAN !!!
HUBBY , its just 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning - I ⓛⓞⓥⓔ YOU !!!
` [[ BABYvan ]] ♥
11:50 PM